“What present can I give to my boyfriend this Christmas?” “What’s the most manly, and cool gift he’ll surely love?” DIY gifts for your boyfriend are the best thing we can think of. Make something he is sure to cherish, and have him thinking about you all the time.
Well, well! Because it is the holiday season again, of course we are paying attention to all our girls out there who we know are busy thinking for the most cool, awesome, thoughtful and sweet gift for their boyfriends! Of course we love you enough that we know you’ll giggle with a list of gift ideas you can DIY for your man!
Okay, so let’s start brainstorming. Is your boyfriend sporty? Is he a musician? Or is he a homebody? Does he travel a lot? Does he love a collection of watches? Or maybe other manly accessories?
If you answered YES to all those questions above, then you’ve come to the right place to find these gift ideas!
1. DIY Hammock
A DIY chair hammock for your boyfriend? How sweet is that? Super!
2. DIY Simple Leather Keychain
Now your boyfriend will surely love a lasting keychain!
3. DIY Watch Weave Bracelet
If your boyfriend won’t like this, oh he is one heck of a dope!
4. DIY Domino Clock
Is he a game-man? He’ll surely smile widely with this thoughtful idea!
5. DIY Paracord Lanyard
Another keychain idea that is not only manly enough but will also save his life.
6. DIY Insulated Beverage Holders
A perfect partner this holiday season don’t you think? He’ll absolutely cherish your thoughtfulness!
7. DIY Christmas Gift Basket
Planning on a date at home? Check out this pop corn basket for a companion!
8. DIY His + Her Sharpie Mug
Now this personalized sharpie mug is a perfect matchy-matchy thing for a young couple like you!
9. DIY Men’s Waxed Messenger’s Bag
Just think when he uses this to school or at work. Something that he can surely brag to his friends! Awww~~~
10. DIY 12 Months of Date Nights
2017 is fast approaching. So how about give him something like a pre-planned 2017 date nights?
11. DIY Pillows Made from Daddy’s Shirts
12. DIY Chalkboard Mug
13. DIY Custom Guitar Picks with Pick Punch
14. DIY Scarf
15. DIY Laptop Sleeve
16. DIY Bicycle Frame Lunch Bag
17. DIY Date Night Jar for 100 Great Dates
18. DIY Sports Themed Gift Bucket
19. DIY Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream
20. DIY Hammock
21. DIY Hand Stamped Handkerchief
22. DIY Leather Luggage Tag
23. DIY Star Wars Pillowcase
24. DIY Travel Frame
25. DIY Song Lyrcis Frame
26. DIY Zen Garden on a Budget
27. DIY Leather Wallet
28. DIY Decoupage Picture Frames Using Comics
29. DIY Colorblock Tie
30. DIY License Plate Table
31. DIY Baseball Book End
32. DIY Laptop Sleeve From Leather Jacket